- • Only 7' bagger on the market!
- • No wheels to move, the machine is always in operating position
- • Tractor positioned in front-center of machine
8', 9', 10' Bagger
- • Puts up to 15% more in the bag than bottom-pack units
- • Packs more punch from the center, with less H.P. for tighter, more uniform bags of feed
- • One-man bag lift-loader
- • Standard 100" packing rotor for more capacity
"The 12-foot Centerline is easy to operate and it's affordable, even with the current milk prices. Plus, it allows me to bag a big quantity in small areas." - Greg Tollefson, Whitehall, Wisconsin
- • New two-piece Centerline Pro
- • Hydraulic platform/beater drive
- • Apron speeds up to 20' per minute for fast truck unload!
- • Dump big loads of forage and go back for more!
- • Units have 3 hydraulic-drive motors and no gearboxes
- • Available in different sizes